“I want to kill myself”
Usually people have a ‘good’ excuse, or loads and loads of reasons that just build up and make them feel that way. Me? I guess that only 10% are because of my problems, the other 90% is because of how fucked up this world is.
There’s people out there, from all over the world, that kill other people for no reason at all. Like for explain, the US Cinema shootings. Them 12 people that died did nothing wrong, committed no crimes, people lost their sons, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, and they did not deserve it. There is people in relationships that get beaten, there is people that get raped randomly on the streets, and they don’t deserve it. There is pathetic wars going on that have no reasons at all behind them, well, they want ‘land’ or whatever, and people get stuck in the middle of it, and end up being killed, and they don’t deserve it. And narrowing down to less ‘serious’ things, boys leading girls on, having sex with them and leaving and not saying a word. People cheating on their partners and don’t have the obvious thought to just leave them if they’re not happy. There’s ‘groups’ of people that are more popular than other people because of how they look and how they dress. If I came into school with low cut tops and short shorts, then I’ll bet you I’ll get a lot attention. But if I put on a normal shirt, jeans, shoes, then I’ll get nothing.
Do you know why that is? Because people judge, people think “Omg what a emo, omg what a loner, omg what a nerd/geek whatever.” People should quit being so pathetic, nobody should be any better than anyone else, nobody should be bullied for no reason, nobody should be put down and made to feel like shit to the point they kill themselves, just because of ‘looks’. I’ve met so many people that honestly aren’t the most beautiful in the world, but they probably have the most beautiful and amazing personality.
I know this most likely won’t get read, and it wont make a difference to the world, but it’s the reason why I’d rather be dead than living here in this fucked up world.